Sunday, 17 August 2008

The Beauty of the Earth

Last week I was able to spend a few days in Devon and Cornwall. Tyler and I went with my Dad and Cathy (Stepmum). We went to Plymouth, Newquay, Boscastle and Clovelly. I felt like I was at home in Newquay on the beach. The lovely sand, people surfing, the rocks. We were only passing by so we weren't dressed for the beach but Tyler got to play in the sand which he really enjoyed.



Tyler playing in the sand and water


I really enjoyed the beauty of both Boscastle and Clovelly. There were moments when I was able to sit down and just enjoy the beauty of the two places and able to spend time praying and thanking God for so much that He provides for us to see, sometimes we just take these things for granted. We are so privileged to live in such a beautiful country. The song For the Beauty of the Earth come to me a couple to times and just meant so much more to me thanever before.

sitting on the rocks at Boscastle


View to the sea


Boscastle view


I just want to Praise God for His Love, the beauty of the earth He has given us to live in but most of all For Being my Heavenly Father who I adore.


No comments:

Post a Comment