Since the beginning of August I have been reading the different Miracles that Jesus performed. These miracles were performed for all different reasons and circumstances. They were performed because of peoples faith and trust in Jesus. Some where followers of Jesus and others not. If asked Jesus will give.
Before doing my devotions every evening I always start with a prayer. Tonight I asked for healing. I asked that on a daily basis I would be able to achieve more things and to get back to being me and feeling my normal self again. I do believe that this is going to happen and it will happen in God's time not mine.
At the end of the commentary for tonights reading I was reassured by these words.
"For the Son of God, all things are possible. Jesus restores life daily to people who are spiritually dead. It can happen for any of us if we ask and believe".
The words of this chorus came to mind:
All that you need is a miracle,
And all that you need can be yours,
All that you need is available
The moment you turn to the Lord.
If we put our outmost Faith and Trust in Jesus and ask Him for His help all things are possible.
No comments:
Post a Comment