
Well what a week this has turned out to be with regards to answers to prayer.
I was talking to a lady on Monday and she was telling me about a situation that was happening at home and that she was really worried. I said to her that I would pray for her and the family. On Tuesday whilst driving past her house I said a prayer for the family and the particular situation that she had mentioned to me. Well on Wednesday when I saw her again I asked how things where and well my mouth dropped when she told me what had happened and she used the exact same words that I had prayed. I stood in front of her and said that is exactly the words I prayed. God is just so wonderful.
At home this afternoon I was having a conversation with someone and said that you really need to put your trust in God because He will not let you done and I could honestly say that from the bottom of my heart. I then told that person this story in the above paragraph and he was amazed. I just want to thank God so much for the opportunities that He has given me this week to talk to people about him and he has so faithfully answered my prayers.
I serve ONE AWSOME GOD.
God Bless
Luanne
God is good! All the time! Its amazing how prayer works. God bless you!
ReplyDeleteSo I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have recieved it, and it shall be yours- mark 11:24.