Wednesday, 25 June 2008

Cell Group

Tonight was the first Cell Group meeting that I have attended. Up until the last 15 minutes I really felt very insecure is probably the right word. Normally when I drive I always have music playing in the backround or so loud that I cannot think but tonight I decided I was going to drive home in silence. My thoughts were very much filled with my Mum (well most today really) and also Cell Group.



AND



I enjoyed it, I enjoyed being part of the group and being able to share and pray with fellow friends in Christ.

I am definitely looking forward to the next meeting.

2 comments:

  1. :o) From the very beginning of the cell groups you've been covered in prayer, hoping one day you'd come along. Hope you enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm really glad you came and that you enjoyed it. Be assured that you (and your family) are very special to us at Pill and you are surrounded with love and prayers, even when it may not seem like it!!

    ReplyDelete