The past week has been one of extreme wonder and also a bit of a struggle. One thing I can definitely say is that God has been there all the way for me. I have ASKED and I have RECEIVED. God is so faithful. Thursday and Friday were real bad days. 2 weeks ago I attempted to decrease some medication that I am taking which has proved was the wrong thing to do.
I made an appointment to see my Dr on Friday afternoon. Friday morning I prayed to God and asked him to take this matter in His hands and to let the Dr know what God wanted him to do about the situation and I was not going to get upset or feel guilty by what he was going to say.
I explained what had happened and the Dr looked at me and said there are 2 things we can do and that is Double the doze or change to another medication "What would you like to do". I replied you are the Dr you tell me. He looked at me and smiled and said "I am going to Double it".
It was really not what I wanted to hear but I saw Jesus face (care and love) when he said " I am going to Double it" I ASKED and I RECEIVED and I SAW. What a Faithful God we Serve.
No comments:
Post a Comment