
In my prayer time this evening I turned on my MP3 player and the words of Rebecca Hill were there to uplift me.
When you're weary of the dance you're dancing
When your heart forgets the moves to make
I will hold you close and we'll be dancing
I will teach your feet the steps to take
When you're weary of the song you're singing
When your heart forgets the words to sing
I will quiet you with sounds of singing
Over you 'til you are singing too
And I will lift you
I will carry you
Singing the victory songs
I'll carry you home
And I will lift you
I will carry you
Singing salvation songs
I'll carry you home
When you're tired of the race you're running
When you stumble and your heart grows faint
I will lift you up on wings of eagles
I will give you strength to run the race
When you're tired of the dream you're dreaming
When the vision you once had is gone
I'll restore the dream you once believed in
I'll restore the vision to dream on
And I will lift you
I will carry you
Singing the victory songs
I'll carry you home
And I will lift you
I will carry you
Singing salvation songs
I'll carry you home
When you're wounded in life's battles
When you're weary and your steps grow weak
I will raise you from the rubble
I will lift you to your feet
And will lift you
I will carry you
Singing the victory songs
I'll carry you home
And I will lift you
I will carry you
Singing salvation songs
I'll carry you home
And I will be the dance
I will be your song
Singing the victory songs
I'll carry you home
And I will be the dance
I will be your song
Singing salvation songs
I'll dance with you home
I'll carry you home.
No comments:
Post a Comment