Thursday, 26 June 2008

Words of Comfort

I am feeling pretty low today. At lunchtime I was desperately trying to find an important piece of paper which I still have not found. While digging in the paper pile I found a card and this is what the words said.

I WILL LEAD THE WAY
I am here
So very near
My precious child
You need not fear
For I am here
I'm here with you
I will wipe your tears away
Give you My measure of grace each day
Just follow My voice
And I will lead the way
I know your heart
I have heard your deep heart's cry
There is no need to doubt
Or ask "why, Lord, why?"
Be still and know
That I am your God
I will protect you
And cover you with My wings
My wings of love
Come to the water
The living water
I want to restore your soul
Set you completely free
Make you truly whole
I will wipe your tears away
Give you My measureof grace each day
Just follow My voice
And I will lead the way

No comments:

Post a Comment