Tonight at Cell Group we listen to a song and whilst it was playing we prayed to Jesus to speak to us. We then had to share what we heard, saw or Bible Reading that came to mind in this time.
After probably about half a minute I saw a Cross with a dove, followed shortly by waves as they approached the shore. Now lately, I have taken an interest in looking at the waves and differently ways, shapes they form, the patterns they make once on the sand. It just gives me a since of calming and peace.
I was looking through Youtube and looked up for the Open my heart Lord which I briefly listen it amoungst a few more songs. When I came across the Song Be Thou My Vision. And this clip there were the waves I had envisaged tonight at cell. The Cross and dove not there but this clear image of the waves. I don't know the meaning of it but will continue to prayer for it be made clear to. Feel free to your impression of it.
No comments:
Post a Comment