Friday, 17 October 2008

Relighting the Fire

On a few occasions today I have had the words "relight the fire" come into my mind. I haven't taken much note of it but while driving down the Portbury Hundred this evening I was looking at all the different colours of the leaves on the trees. I must admit that I love Autumn and watching the leaves change into the different yellows, oranges, reds. I think it is amazing.

It reminded me once again of the words of today "relight the fire". I started thinking about these words and wondering what is this all about. I have made a CD of all my favourite worship songs and as I drove along a song was playing in the backround and the words were "so light up the fire let the blame burn, open the door let Jesus return, take seeds of His Spirit let his fruit grow tell people of Jesus let His love grow".

I just pray that Jesus will light the Fire in my heart and really keep it ablaze for His service. He has planted the seed in my heart to do a job at Pill Corps which I will be doing from November and my desire is to shine for Him and win young people for my Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment