11th October 2007 was the day I picked my mum up from the airport and took her straight to the hospital. Never did I think that she would never come home again but that she would soon be going home to her Lord who she loved so much. Life certainly changed from that moment is all I can say I suppose. What a year this has been? Not a good one but I have really discovered the Love of God for myself that my mum had. I so wished that I had listened to Gods voice along time ago so that I could have shared it with her. I know that she is up there in Heaven with a huge smile on her face and is so happy. I am so so proud of her she had so much pain to endure in her last months yet she continued to witness and keep a brave face and give us her gorgeous smile when we walked into the ward. That is one smile I will never forget.
I made her a few promises before she passed away which I have not been able to keep but I know that she understands the reasons and wont hold it against me. I just pray that God will continue to take the feelings of guilt of letting mum down away as I surrender them daily to Him and my faith will grow stronger and stronger everyday.
I know that God will carry me through these next few months which will be hard but I know that I am never along because He is by my side every moment of the day.
You have a wonderful heart. a moving post. I' sure Christ and your mom are very proud of you.
ReplyDeleteHey girl I love your blog. Your heart is so real. Remember that God looks at the motivation of your heart.He knows everything about you. Love you so much. Keep writing!!
ReplyDelete