Thursday, 23 October 2008

Time to Move On

I have had enough.

Instead of spending time reading God's word tonight I have spent the past hour praying to God and I have handed everything over to Him again. I am tired well totally warn out so I am moving forward positively with Him. The past is the past and there is nothing I can do about it so why hang on to it. It serves no purpose but just causes unnecessary heartache.

I have also decided and have started writing down my thoughts as it is not always easy for me to explain how I am feeling and what is going on in my head. It definitely helps putting things down on paper and being able to look back on what you have written.

I have had such great support during this past year and I cannot explain how greatful I am to all that have and continue to pray for me. There is one person (I am not mentioning names but you know who I saying this to) I just thank God so much for placing you in my life and helping me through this. God truely shines threw you, you are a great inspiration.

So here is to a more positive Life and blog than it has been over the past few weeks.

I'll go in the Strength of Lord,
in paths he has marked for my feet;
I'll follow the light of his word,
nor shrink from the dangers I meet.
His presence my steps shall attend,
His fulness my wants shall supply;
On him, till my journey shall end,
His fulness my wants shall supply;
On him, till my journey shall end,
My unwavering faith shall rely.
I'll go in the strength of the Lord
to work he appoints me to do;
in joy which his smile doth afford
My soul shall her vigour renew.
His wisdom shall guard me from harm,
His power my sufficiency prove;
I'll trust his omnipotent arm,
And prove his unchangeable love.
I'll go in the strength of the Lord
to conflict which faith will require,
His grace as my shield and reward,
My courage and zeal shall inspire,
Since he gives the word of command,
To meet and encounter the foe,
With his sword of truth in my hand,
To suffer and triumph I'll go.


God Bless




No comments:

Post a Comment