Thursday, 30 October 2008

Prayer really works


This evening Darren and I were sitting in the lounge chatting before he went off to work. Out of the blue he said "When you are doing nothing at night and relaxing how often do you think of me?".


Taken a back by this question I said "quite a lot plus I pray for you every night. Why?" He then went on to say that every night especially this week he has really felt uneasy going to work but sometime during the night he suddenly gets this feeling of peace like someone is thinking about him and feels settled then. I said that is because I pray every night for you to feel God's loving arms around you and to give you sense of security and peace that you need at this time at work.


I just wanted to jump around the room but managed to contain my excitement. It was like music to my ears. So I will just keep praying and praying.


God Bless

1 comment:

  1. God is doing good things in you and through you to others - keep blogging! I get lots of encouragement and challenges from reading them, Sask

    ReplyDelete