Thursday, 15 January 2009

Devotions

At the moment I am finding it very difficult doing devotions time. The praying is going well but reading God's word I just am not getting anywhere. I read the passage given from the Words for Life but it is just like reading a load of words and when I come to the end of the reading I think what have I just read. So I will read it again and again it is just a load of words. Why is this??

Any suggestions??

God Bless

Luanne

1 comment:

  1. Put the book down and just let God speak to your heart. Its ok. You don't have to read and understand. Sometimes its just God's presence that you need to comfort, guard, and guide you. So allow this to be His time. Just spend time praying - whenever you can. you'll see the craving to learn more an develop your mind through books and readings will come again. God loves you and wants you to love him simply. You are so special Luanne. Just let him tell you that. love and prayers Margie

    ReplyDelete