Monday, 12 January 2009

Totally Devoted

This is my Cry and one desire.





This has nothing to do with above song but I thought I would share this with you

When I picked the kids up this afternoon I was feeling really exhaused and I got soaked from the rain (so not happy), I really needed something to give a bit of boost to get through the rest of the day. I really didn't care what it was either.

We were walking across the playground back to the car when I heard one of my kids saying a prayer at the top of his voice. I cannot remember the exact words but it went something like this

"Dear God, please can you stop this rain, can you please stop it now. Thank you God" then in the next breathe he went on to say "God I hope you are going to stop this rain because I do really believe in you".

Just to hear him say I really do believe in you made my heart leap with excitement . It most certain was the boost I needed. I thank God for this little chap and pray that God will really work in his little life.

God Bless

Luanne

No comments:

Post a Comment