Friday, 23 January 2009

Strength 2

Well what can I say about the past 24 hours. I have experienced so many different emotions that I haven't really known whether I was coming or going today. Firstly, a likely redundancy last night. Then the phone ran this morning at 5:30. My heart raced when I heard my brothers voice and it was very serious and I heard the words I have bad news for you. The tears just started rolling down my cheeks. I didn't want to hear it my thought was immediate that my dad had passed away. I then heard the words I got engaged last night. I didn't know whether to laugh or continue crying. My brother does have a very strange sense of humour. Well that was the end of my sleep. I was straight on MSN to chat to my dad to make sure he was alive thankfully very much so. By the way I did ask my brother why did you say it was bad news His reply was because he has decided to give up being a bachelor. That boy.

Through this past 24 hours I have really felt God with me and really have been able to draw from His strength. I just want to praise him and thank him for that. There are still alot of uncertainties at the moment and answers will be found out next week, but it is all in Gods hands.




God Bless

Luanne

No comments:

Post a Comment