When praying I often get the words repeatly coming through "Charlton-Farm". I often wonder with this is this just me or is it actually God telling me to get involved there. Charlton Farm is a Childrens Hospice in a village not far from where I live and in a beautiful setting for families to spend quality time together. At the moment I am praying for confirmation that this is the right thing for me to do, as I know it won't be a very easy path to follow and it will be very challenging for me. Last night in Cell Group we spent time listening to a beautiful song. I unfortunately cannot remember the name of it. But we were asked to see if we were given one word from God, a picture ect. I didn't mention that as soon the music started I had this real sense of peace and the word GO came to mind immediately. A little further in the song "CARE" was very dominent. GO came again. Was this the confirmation? Whilst typing this the words given to me by a Brigider in Southampton Shirley to always remember "God will never send you where He cannot keep you".
I am challenging myself that by the end of this week I will have phoned Charlton Farm and got information and see if there is anything I can do to help out with on a Friday for a few hours.
Please prayer for me as I step out to what I think is my challenge. Also I have 2contacts in South Africa where I could go and do voluntary work for a few weeks. Prayer for confirmation of that to. Whilst you are praying and God gives you some thought about this PLEASE let me know.
THIS IS GOING TO BE A GREAT YEAR AND I AM EXCITED.
GOD BLESS
Luanne
No comments:
Post a Comment