Friday, 9 January 2009

Day of Prayer

I have had an amazing day today so far.

Our Corps has a prayer day today where one can go and prayer between the hours of 9am - 9pm. This morning I spend 3 really good hours in Gods presence along with a lovely lady from the Corps. It was actually really nice as I have never (oops) spoken to her but we were able to spend a few minutes chatting in between the prayers. So I will make sure I always go over and speak to her. I spent alot of time praying for the Community,the schools, the Youth Group, Toddlers, Jam Club, Church leaders and their congregations ect. AND I know that prayers will be answered.

Again during the praying the words Charlton Farm come up. Well this afternoon I have made contact with them to see what Volunteering work they have available and I briefly explained I felt I was being prompted by God to get involved. So as I wait to hear back from them please pray that this will become a reality and that it is what God wants me to do at this moment in time.

God Bless you all


Luanne

No comments:

Post a Comment