Sunday, 25 January 2009

Handing it over

It is just so simple, hand all things over to the Lord. Why do I hold onto things and get myself into such a state? I know the path I am following and being lead on. I know that God is with me all the way, helping me, carrying me when needed.

I had to be reminded again to make a list of things and just hand them to God. I didn't make the list as I was out walking on my own as I just needed space badly. I needed the time to think about things and after that reminder I was able to just hand things over to God. I was able to walk with God for about 2 hours talking to him, enjoying the freshair, smelling the sea, looking at the stars and just enjoying what God has created for us. When I got home I felt fine again.

I just have to let go of the past, the present things and just look to the future and also just to remember


Joshua 1:9 (New King James Version)

9 Have I not commanded you? Be strong and of good courage; do not be afraid, nor be dismayed, for the LORD your God is with you wherever you go.”

1 comment: