Wednesday, 12 November 2008

Being Guided

The message which was delivered on Sunday evening has been on my mind ever since and has really got me thinking about what my purpose for living is and what God has planned for me.

Daily I am crossing hurdles and striving forward with confidence and I do BELIEVE that it is the work of the Holy Spirit in me.

It is not easy for me to share my Faith with others but that is what God wants me to do and it is important to Him that I do just that. How am I meant to win people to Christ if I don’t share my faith but most importantly God wants people to see Him in me and people have to see the excitement the joy He brings to me in my life.

I believe that for now God has placed me in the Toddler Group as a leader to share my faith with the young mums, the childminders, the grandparents but most off all the children for a purpose. I love kids and through this role He wants me to ministry to these people and children that come into the Hall. He has given me such a fantastic opportunity to witness for Him. But for His plans to work I need to pray and be lead and guided by Him.

He has got bigger plans for me and sometimes I just feel so excited about doing His work I could just “explode”. I have just got to wait for the right time Gods time. God is preparing me and when He thinks I am ready well I just cannot wait for that moment.


God Bless

Luanne

ADD ON: After publishing this blog I was listening to a message by General Eva Burrows and the reading she gave was this Matthew 28:18-20

18Then Jesus came to them and said, "All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. 19Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in[a] the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, 20and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age."

1 comment:

  1. I feel the same way, the lord has been preparing me for years, and pouring into me, sometimes I feel like I am like the Israelites in the desert, the Lord would show them His Glory, show them his power and might and provide for them and yet their hearts still went astray, I found myself wandering down that path sometimes too frequently, but I know that God's purposes for my life will stand. So I cling to him for dear life, Knowing that when I am ready and my heart is fully surrendered to the perfect will of our Father, I will fulfill the perfect plan that he has for my life.

    Patience is a very hard pill to swallow. I don't like it much.

    Brenda Thomas

    ReplyDelete