My friend Brendas cousin has just lost his wife. Melissa was only 38 years old and has left behind a husband, Wayne, and her daughter Jade who is only 10 years old. The funeral is tomorrow at 10:00am. Please can you prayer for Wayne and Jade for strength to get through tomorrow. Jade is apparently in a terrible state.
I would be grateful if you could post your names as Brenda reads my blog and I know it will mean a lot to her to see who all have prayed for the family.
Thanks and God Bless
Luanne
Am sending up prayers for Wayne and Jade that they will be comforted and sustained in increasing measure now and in the days ahead and that they will know His Peace.
ReplyDeleteGod bless
Ann
Unfortuntely I have only just read your blog. I will pray for Wayne and Jade in the days ahead.
ReplyDelete