
Over the weekend our Corps held a 36 hour of Prayer. This was the first time that I have participated in such an event. It started at 9:00am on Friday morning and finished at 9:00pm on Saturday evening.
I did an hour in the prayer room on Friday morning. I was amazed how that hour went by. It felt like 5 minutes. I returned at 10:30pm to help cover the night shift and the power of God was just filling that place. Having never experienced something like this just left me with this amazing feeling of God's power and of course His LOVE.
One thing I have learnt that prayer is such an important and powerful way of communicating with God. God really does answer each and every prayer that we utter. It might not happen when we want it to but it mostly certainly will be answered.
There have been times when I prayer for something and I have the reply immediately there are times when it takes days but it is always answered.
If it wasn't for prayer from many people I don't think I would be where I am today with my walk with God. So to each one of you that does prayer for me and reads my blog THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart.
God Bless
Luanne
No comments:
Post a Comment