Monday, 24 November 2008

Count your Blessings

How often do we count our blessings? Up until today I am going to admit it I haven't done it often. I was chatting to a friend of mine last night on Facebook and she reminded me to think positive and also to count your blessings when feeling down.

Well this morning I decided it was going to be a totally positive day and I was going to try and remember to count my blessings. It has been a brillant day I have really enjoyed it. I have been busy so actually forgot to look out for any blessings. But I think back on the day there have been so many. There are just so many blessings that we take for granted everyday.

If we just recognized them and thank God for them there should be NO down days.

God Bless

Luanne

1 comment:

  1. How right you are. I'm not great at counting my blessings either, but I'm going to try!!

    ReplyDelete