Well I have just got back from my first Prayer Walk alone with God in the area where I live. It was just so amazing. Like I said in a previous blog I don't like the dark but the sense of protection, was just amazing. I don't know many people around this area as it is a new development but there some houses that I was just drawn to prayer for. One house in particular I do know the circumstances that is happening within that family I found myself walking past there twice to pray. I am going to have to do this more often.
I was doing my devotions earlier this evening and as I was finishing off I really felt that God wanted me to go out and Prayer Walk. I at first sat on my bed and thought WHAT ON MY OWN no I cannot do that. But the feeling just got stronger and stronger till the point that I said to myself God is telling you to do something and are you going to ignore this. I couldn't and I am so thankful to God for pushing me to do his will. AMEN.
No comments:
Post a Comment