Sunday, 9 November 2008

Under Attack

Tonight I really felt that my week had started off amazingly. I really enjoyed this evenings meeting it was brilliant for me and I am sure others in the meeting as well. I left the hall feeling fantastic. I then had a phone call from an ex-parent asking whether I had 2 spaces and would I please take her kids back and I said I would most certainly take them back.

THEN

within half an hour the old devil really tried to kick in on me taking these kids back. They had gone to another childminder and their mum wasn't happy with a situation that had arisen this involved 2 people. I suddenly found myself under attack by one of them.

My head was spinning all I had done was accept to take 2 kids back so what was the problem. Anyway I quickly said a prayer and hopefully dealt with the situation alot better than if I hadn't asked for God's help.

The devil certainly knows when to destroy. He certainly doesn't want people being happy that is for sure.

I just thank God for being with me and trust Him that the situation will not be brought up again.

God Bless

Luanne

No comments:

Post a Comment