I wasn't going to blog tonight but after finding this song I just had to share it.
I am so excited about tomorrow, Toddlers and Cell Group. I am really looking forward to my new challenge with Toddlers. I just pray that God will use me the way He wants me to do His work. I just hope that I can make a difference in someones life and I strongly feel that it will happen at Toddlers. I pray that I will be a light and support for the team who assist me and like wise the whole team a light to the parents/carers who come into the Hall. That it will also be a place that you always feel welcome, a place that nutures, a place where you can always find a listening ear, and place where true friendship are made. With Jesus at the Centre of it all it will be.
God Bless.
Luanne
No comments:
Post a Comment