I have been wanting to write this blog all week but have been putting it off as I have wanted to see what else was going to happen to a very exciting and amazing week.
Every morning whilst driving into Pill I say a prayer asking God to allow the opportunity for me or a member of the Toddlers team to be able to speak to one of the parents/carers about God. Well A*M*E*N. God answered prayer . On Monday one of the mums who has is going through a really difficult time said to me that she had found her faith at Christmas. She had been raised in a Christian family. He husband is not a Christian and in December she just felt that there was no Godliness in the home and decided that it had to change. She said that she now has her doubts as unfortunately in January she last her unborn baby at 31 weeks. She cannot understand why after finding her faith again she should lose her baby. My heart almost jumped out of my throat when I realised that the opportunity was happening. I said a quick prayer "Please help me God to say the right thing". We spoke for a while and she has agreed to come to the Army and said that she was really pleased that we had met. It was one of those days you just want to walk around shouting YES YES YES. Later on in the evening I was chatting to one of the childminders on Facebook and she made a comment about my status. Giving it a little bit of thought I am just going to say that God has answered a few of prayers today. Which led to a little bit of a conversation about my faith and God. So THANK YOU GOD.
Darren was made redundant in February but offered a position on a different shift with hours that didn't suit our little family and was given 4 weeks to decide whether he wanted to stay on the shift or he could take his redundancy. He has been looking for a job phoning about 4 or 5 companies a day, agencies etc. A few things had been promised but nothing seemed to materialise. Well again on Monday when I walked in from Toddlers Darren was only the phone. When he finished he said he had an interview at a Care Home (he has no experience) around the corner from home literally a 2 minute walk. I said "Darren just put this in the Lords hands" and I just stopped, looked at him and found myself holding my hand towards Darren and placing this interview in to Gods Hands for him. He just looked at me. On Wednesday he had his interview and was offered the position immediately. It is just so right and I do believe that this is God's will for him. We both have just a sense of peace about it. The hours are less the money is less but it just feels so right. ISN'T HE AMAZING??
This week I have really felt that God has been moving in my life and really using me. It such an awsome feeling.
Today when I woke up the first words that came to my mind was TAKE TIME TO BE HOLY. I thought nothing of it and continued doing what I had to do. Several times throughout the morning those words kept coming to mind TAKE TIME TO BE HOLY. I had about half an hour this afternoon spare so I said to myself I have to do something about TAKE TIME TO BE HOLY so I spent that time praying and reflecting on God and since then my mind has been clear. I have been so tired this week as it has really been a non stop 2 weeks and I have let my quiet times fall away a little. God put me back on the right track today.
Tomorrow I am attending Prayer School and really looking forward to it.
I look forward to next week to see what God is going to do especially at Toddlers. HE IS MOVING. So watch this space!!!!!
God Bless
Luanne
No comments:
Post a Comment