Today God has truely proved that He is so Faithful. Something really small and probably very petty to many people ( I am not going into detail) happened to me whilst at Toddlers Group this morning which sent me into almost a state of great uneasiness, brought back memories that I don't want to go through again. I was in a situation where I wanted to run and hide but I couldn't. I just put my Faith in God and asked that He would just take those feelings away that I had. I got through the morning not feeling quiet my normal comfortable self but I got there. I did have a couple of people say to me you look abit lost or you don't seem quiet yourself which gave made me think this is a place where we care for those that come into our Hall but they also care for us.
This afternoon I managed to have some quiet time on my own with God in prayer and on my way home from Toddlers the Song Be it unto me came to mind.
Be it unto me according to your word.
According to your promises I can stand secure,
Carved upon my heart the truth that sets me free,
according to your word Be it unto me.
I can stand secure and free in Gods love.
God Bless
Luanne
No comments:
Post a Comment