Thursday, 19 March 2009

I have been thinking back over the past 2 years of my life this evening and I am really not sure why. They have been the worst but thinking about it really carefully and looking at it with a positive mind, last year was the best actually because I found Jesus again, He has turned my life around in so many ways. He has my life mapped out and sometimes things happen in your life to give you the experience that you need to make you a stronger person. I can definitely say I am a lot stronger person than what I was whether this is a good thing or not I am not sure.

I have so much faith in God and sense of security it is sometimes scary. Tomorrow ends another chapter in our family life and a new one starts. God is totally in control and I am sure that there will be tough times but with God's help we are going to be ok.


We're in his hands, We're in his Hands
What ev'r the future holds
we're In his hands
And the days we cannot see
Have all been planned for us
His way is best; you see
we're in his hands.

God Bless

Luanne

1 comment: