On Saturday evening I had the words "one desire is to be holy, ready to do your will" I just couldn't remember the name of the song. I searched Youtube but nothing. I couldn't believe it this morning when the first song we sang was Refiner's Fire. There was the song. God just never seems to stop amazing me.
Refiner's fire
My heart's one desire
Is to be holy
Set apart for You, Lord
I choose to be holy
Set apart for You, my Master
Ready to do Your will
This afternoon I was listening to songs on Youtube and one was Healing Rain. Again in tonights meeting one of the songs was Healing Rain. Well what can I say.
Gods presence has been really strong this past week. My mind has been focused on the future and what God wants me to do. Sometimes I have just wished my mind would be focused on something else but again and again it kept coming back to doing God's will. I have been told that I am going mad but that is by someone who hasn't experienced God the way I have and doesn't understand.
I just pray and ask for your prayers that God will make it clear to me what He wants me to do. There are lots of obstacles in the way but I know by the help of God I will overcome them all AND it will be in His time not mine.
God Bless
Luanne
God always knows what is best for you. If God brings you to it, He will bring you through it! In my journey, someone told me I had a "worship obsession". I know the feeling of someone saying you are going mad. For us, we have caught the fire of the Holy Spirit and we will never be the same! Amen! We are God's children and we walked with in his path. For those who call us mad...we will continue to pray for them. They are like the dead walking and are blind- but once they accept God- their eyes will be open and their heart will sing in praise of Him. Amen! Keep your head my sister in Christ! We walk in the light of God and he will take care of us! God bless you!
ReplyDelete