Sunday, 8 March 2009

Weekend

What a weekend? Praise God!!!

Boy did the Old Devil have a go at me on Saturday and he very nearly got his way. It was Holiness weekend at the Corps and on Saturday there was a Holiness workshop in the afternoon, right near the start I found my mind wondering off and just not able to focus on what was being said. At times throughout the afternoon I asked God to help me focus but no way that was not happening. I felt like I was in the a tug of war game. After the evening Praise meeting I didn't feel any better I just wanted to get home.

My friend gave me a lift home and I was able to sure with her how I was feeling. I was actually at the point where Sunday could have been wiped out. Every excuse under the Sun went through my head as to why I was NOT going to attend the meetings. My friend said you will be there because that is were God wants you. Trying to give excuses again she said again even if you don't want to be there God just wants you to be there and He will come through to you.

Well Sunday morning arrived. My head was still pounding since Saturday afternoon and I just wanted to hibinate in my bed. BUT that was not what God had in mind for me. Off to the Army it was. Even Darren was keen to get down to the hall (well I think he was) making us leave 10 minutes earlier than normal.

Well I was truely blessed both this morning and this evening. My mind has been filled with lots of things. I am more convinced what my future holds and path that I am to follow.

God will continue to lead the way and I am so ready to follow Him and do His will.

God Bless

Luanne

1 comment:

  1. Praise God! The devil attacks me sometimes and he doesnt win. Usually it strikes that Saturday and then Sunday morning. I get up and go to Church and low and beyond God gives me the strength and the courage to face the devil. God is good! Always keep your head up as well as your faith in God. He will always pull you through!

    ReplyDelete