I have thoroughly enjoyed today. Spending time with Jesus and just being focused on Him is one of the most amazing experiences possible.
This morning I spent about an hour or more chatting and praying at the Mercy Seat to a fellow corps member whom I have spoken to quite often but never had a deep conversation like we did today. I felt blessed that I was able to have this time with him and if it wasn't for today's day of prayer we proberly would never have had that opportunity. The main thing I got out of the conversation and it has really been on heart since is why can we just not take the final step in Faith and just do what we have to do. It is good to have ideas, plans of what can be done in our community to bring people to Christ but we need to put into practical action. WE HAVE TO GET OUT AND DO IT.
During the time in prayer many situations were placed on my heart and I totally trust that talking them through with God that things will happen.
I am in a position where I can really spread Gods words to many young people in the Pill Community through the Toddler Group. Each morning while I am driving over to Pill I always pray that God will let there be the opportunity for me to talk to someone about Him or that someone will ask one of the team members about God. I do believe that this will happen and that God will use me and each one of the team at Toddlers. One of the mums in particular was placed by God on my heart today so I will continue to spend time chatting and building a relationship up with her and hopefully get to speak about God to her.
There were other opportunities to prayer with others and I just thank God for it all.
I am so looking forward to the rest of the week-end.
Nothing bets being a child of God.
God Bless
Luanne
No comments:
Post a Comment