A couple of weeks back I was given the verse HEBREWS 12:1 from a friend and God. I have been reading it on and off and been trying to make sense of it and what God was saying to me.
Tonight I was drawn back to this verse and after a couple of times of reading it I thought to myself "why don't you just ask God to explain it to you, Luanne" how simple. I did just that.
In Sunday evenings meeting we were asked to close our eyes and picture ourselves sitting at the feet of Jesus. It was so beautiful and the feeling of his love, I pictured him putting his hands on my shoulder as we spoke was out of this world. Well I did this again this evening and it is just indescrible the way I felt. I asked for an explanation of the verse and I got the answer.
We just have to ask, it is as simple as that. Ask and you will receive.
God Bless
Luanne
So very true - we are so good at making life more complicated for ourselves when, as you have reminded us, we just have to sit at his feet and listen. Judith
ReplyDelete